Harlie K’s products are upcycled, made with recycled denim and coffee bags.
Please note that due to the process of upcycling, each pattern varies according to the designer’s intent, and the same design cannot be purchased twice.
Before purchasing, customers must also keep in mind that due to it’s unique manufacturing process, each item is unique, the color and patterns are not selectable, and cannot be returned due to dissatisfaction.
*Even if two items listed as the same size, depending on the product and design, measurement process, and material there may be differences in actual size.
HANDLE WITH CARE
- When stored with other items, your Harlie K iterm may be subject to change, please keep it in a dust bag to prevent any unwanted changes or contamination.
- Prolonged exposure to heat or humidity may harm the leather or coffee-bag materials in your product.
- We recommend using a leather-balm to clean off stains in the leather.
- To get rid of unwanted creases, we recommend using a leather conditioner and drying your item in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please keep in mind that due to the natural properties of denim, staining may occur.
- Products should never be put in a washing machine.
- To get rid of light stains, we recommend using a damp towel to lightly wipe off your Harlie K item.
- If your item is severely damaged, we recommend taking your Harlie K product to a professional cleaners.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card
- American Express
- - Not including holidays, standard shipping will take approximately 7-14 business days
- Shipping to areas including Jeju, mountainous regions will result in additional fees
- Some items may require additional days until delivery depending on the conditions of stock
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
- Returns and exchanges for unwanted items including a change in color and size, we ask that customers take responsibility for the delivery costs.
- You can request a refund or exchange within 7 days after receiving your item. Returning items are your responsibility until they reach us. Damaged items will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Harlie K will cover the delivery costs for exchanges and returns if the product has arrived damaged or we have sent the wrong product.
Items are not eligible for returns or exchanges for the following reasons:
- Dissatisfaction with the natural creases and patterns in the leather
- Damages upon using the product
- Products not in their original condition and packaging where possible (e.g. tags removed)
- Damages or losses regarding the sealed packaging or internal packaging (apart from checking the product)
- Time has elapsed to the point where re-selling is deemed difficult
- Product has been made to fit a specific customer and cannot be used by other customers
- There is a warranty period of 1 year after purchasing your Harlie K item.
- Depending on the type of service necessary (e.g. tears in leather, repairing mechanical functions) there may result in extra charges.